vacancy | Operations Engineer
LABS Tower is looking to recruit an Operations Engineer who will join our fast-paced and growing team of professionals. The Operations Engineer will assist the COO in managing budget, capital expenditures, preventative maintenance, and energy conservation. Accountable for maintaining the building and grounds with particular attention towards safety, security, and asset protection. Assigns, tracks and follows up on the status of work assigned to staff and contractors. Helps to increase tenant, resident and guest satisfaction through effective communication and training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Supporting Management of Property Operations:
- Delegates and supervises work orders.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Assists in effectively planning, scheduling, and evaluating preventative maintenance programs.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees.
- Monitors timeliness and quality of completion of repair work orders.
- Assists in managing the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication occurs with employees in order to create awareness of business objectives, communicate expectations and recognize performance.
- Recommends or arranges for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
- Selects and order or purchase new equipment, supplies and furnishings.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts, if it is needed.
Maintaining Property Standards:
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
- Maintains accurate logs and records as required.
- Operates generators and fire pumps as necessary.
- Provides emergency response services 24/7.
- Repairs equipment as necessary
- 1-2 years of experience in the
- Bachelor/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering related trades. Along with certification in related fields.
- 3+ years experiences working as a multi-skilled technician in a four or five star/ full-serviced hotel or similar capacity in a service industry or in MEP installation industry.
- Member of Scientific and Technical Chamber of Cyprus.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both oral and written.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical & electrical services, plumbing, kitchen, and other trades.
- Able to train, coach and develop team members.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Committed to delivering high customer service.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.