vacancy | EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER
LABS Tower is seeking to a recruit an Executive Housekeeper to join our fast-paced and growing team. The Executive Housekeeper will program and supervise the cleaning of all areas of the tower, commercial, residential and food and beverage outlets, and will ensure smooth running of the Housekeeping department. They will carry out their duties in the most efficient and effective manner, delivering the highest possible standards of service to tenants, residents and guests.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- To implement and train the housekeeping team members in the correct service standards, monitor and strive for continuous improvement.
- To project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
- To ensure a safe workplace by identifying hazards and taking corrective action and to instruct employees on specific safe work practices.
- To thoroughly understand, adhere and train all company standards in customer service, product presentation and maintenance, cleanliness and hygiene.
- To monitor and control all Housekeeping areas and activities by actively participating in the daily running of the operations and be vigilantly attentive to service details and all product quality.
- To ensure the daily supervision of all subordinates ensuring that their actions, duties and all departmental opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
- To control and handle the laundry and linen keeping store.
- To ensure that strict cost control measures are in place and adhered to in terms of storage areas, stock rotation and that the new orders are in line with departmental costs and business levels.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must speak and write Greek and English very well.
- Proof of experience as Executive Housekeeper in a 5- or 4-star Hotel/Resort at least 5 years.
- Holder of an EU passport is essential.
- Academic/ Professional Qualifications in the Field of Hotel Management will be considered as a plus.
- Very good organizational and communication skills with high level of responsibility, initiative and judgement.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary according to skills and experience.
- Strong collaborative and professional development environment.
- Long term career prospects.
- A culture that encourages creativity, providing plenty of opportunities to contribute ideas and make real impact.