vacancy | COMMUNITY ASSOCIATE
What is LABS Tower?
Labs TOWER IS AN EXCLUSIVE MULTIFUNCTIONAL BUILDING WITH DIFFERENT FACILITIES SUCH AS SERVICED APARTMENTS, COWORKING, ENTERPRISE OFFICE FLOORS, COMMON LOUNGES, GYM AND RESTAURANTS.
Our aim is to provide our members with an outstanding experience of an elevated lifestyle. We go above and beyond to build an inclusive community of driven and likeminded individuals!
Your day at LABS Tower as a community associate/ receptionist
As the community associate, you will take care of all front desk logistics and assist with all office and community management tasks.
- Serve as a point of contact (POC) for members and guests for any issues or assistance they may need.
- Work with the other departments to assist with operations, maintenance and cleaning issues
- Solve member-related issues to ensure an excellent member experience
- Monitoring the front desk during operation hours, greet guests and assist members with their meetings
- Responsible for office operations and procedures such as daily walk arounds, weekly grocery shopping etc.
- Work on community tasks together with the Community team such as production and distribution of newsletters, planning of monthly community events agenda and other initiatives
- Set up and supervise community events
- 1-2 years of experience in the coworking industry or in customer service, marketing or events
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- High level of English – verbal and writing
- Customer-centric and a people person
- Getting the job done! Practical, fast thinker, and delivers whatever it takes
- Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different types of members, stakeholders, and departments within the organization
- Driven, dedicated and takes initiative.